Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baking Biscaitie Minis

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Biscaitie Minis

Mint Chocolate Chunk Biscaitie Minis
How about those soft biscotti? I bake them constantly, so it's about time I write about them! I'm headed to New York City for the week to find some potential distributors for my new product, Biscaitie, so I pumped out mini versions and I'm half convinced to keep them this size (they're so cute!). One night, five flavors: Ginger Almond, Mint Chocolate Chunk, Lemon Poppyseed, Chocolate Coconut White Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. The environment for baking is everything. I had the company of 5 marvelous friends, red wine and Ella Fitzgerald.

Four hours went surprisingly quickly with all the great conversation, soothing music and sweet aroma therapy. YUM! There are lots of samples for my New York City readers! Moral of the story? Creating a desirable environment for baking is half of the process.

1 comment: